Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

doing a quiz for fun

1.what do i like most?
learning about the sexual organs and anything related to biology. piercings.

2. what do i LOVE most?
caucasians! duh.

3.what is my dream?
liposuction and plastic surgery and to be 175cm.

4.what do i want most?
money, money and more money!

5.what do i hate most?
pink and dresses and skirts and effeminate guys and CHINA.

6.my future goal?
to be able to reach orgasm.

7.what can i accept in this society?
masturbation, pre-matrial sex,gays,lesbian.

8.what am i going to do in the holidays?
dye/hightlight my hair and a part-time job.

9.what i really want to do now?
to squeeze the fucking pimple on the top of my lips.

10.what are my wishes for the world?
may china be earased of the world map and let it extinct!


btw, masturbation has no harm to your body even if you do it 10 times a day.
so guys, don't worry. keep up the good work and make yourself improve.

No comments: