Translate

Friday, November 28, 2008

this is yesterday.
yesterday i went for my class.
and this time i was really reluctant to go.
i went there, grace wanted to have a talk with me.
she talked ALOT... obviously she was counselling me but she said she was just talking with me.
i gave her a blank stare all the time and she was like "julia, don't be so serious. this is just a talk. haha."
and i was like thinking in my mind "you talked so much just now, and you're telling me not to be serious. and this is a blank stare, not a serious look, mind you."
i'm telling you,
i DON't hate him.
hating requires energy and i don't want to waste my energy on him.
i'm NOT angry with him.
in fact, i am very happy when i see him.
get it?!
what makes you think that i hate him?
my body languague?
freak you! my body languague was telling you that i'm bored!
I DON'T NEED COUNSELLING!
IN FACT, I HATE COUNSELLING!
i don't see the point in counselling.
they'll always tell you, "look on the bright side", "forgive and forget", "let bygones be bygones."
it;s always the same old thing.
look grace, i'm telling you for the last time.
i'm not angry with him.
i don't hate him.
and i dont have this emotional baggage that you're talking about.
i had him for the last 11 years and that's enough.
just let him pay for his sins.

No comments: