Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2009


INFURIATING. MADDENED. ENRAGED.
This is how i feel right now.

the person you loathe is me.
why take it against her?
i know i've done alot of obnoxious thing in the past and i'm sorry for it.
can't you let bygones be bygones?
it is conspicious that you bear a slient resentment against me and you are inwardly exercrating me.
i'm well aware of it.
but hey,
she once helped you.
she slogged her guts to help you!
can't you be any helpful for that?
and yet you backstabbed her, accused her of doing something she didn't, leaked out her secret and gosssiping about it which she entrusted you with.
i used to like you.
but ever since this,
I DESPISE YOU,
I LOATHE YOU,
I HATE YOU,
I ABHOR YOU.
you are making her life a living hell.
her health is deteoriating.
if anything happens to her, i'll hold you responsible for it.

you are a malevolent,malicious,maligant,vindictive,hateful,invidious,hostile,antagonistic,unfriendly,unforgiving,retaliative shrew,hag,termagant,ogress,witch,haridan,virago,harpy!

i hope that our paths will never cross.

i am so FUCKED up.

No comments: