Translate

Saturday, August 29, 2009

don't let them say you ain't beautiful.



yesterday:




got a free ride from ms, wong, yesterday. she's such a nice woman. she said that she would celebrate me and jane's birthday right on the last day of school. cooooooooooooool right? hahs!holidays are coming. yipee. i don't sound enthusiatic at all. bummer. i wonder if i should wear my class tee on monday? pink's so not my colour. it makes me look as if i'm from a cleaning agency cleaner. i don't want EOY papers to come. i hate it. damn. i need a haircut. yes,yes,yes. i want my lens. yes,yes,yes. damn. i should start mugging but i'm just too lazy.

my smile looks fake with my teeeth open. :(


i laughed so hard that i gagged when i saw this. i wonder why would the school give her, an 4o plus year old anorexic, menopausing virgin that position? sexuality education coordinator? LOIS CHAN? that's like so wrong. but i'm looking forward to the talk. i wonder what she's gonna say. now laugh.

No comments: