Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2009

he's a monster in disguise.


fucking unlucky today, i lost my locker key at my workplace today, i told my superior but it seemed to be a trivial matter to them. the person in charge was on leave as well so i had to wait until tomorrow to get the duplicate of the original key i've lost. which also means that my bag is still inside my locker. -.- luckily i had my phone and concession card with me. met up with my indonesian cousins today. omg, i love my uncle's watch. diamond studded. the family all had genetically big eyes and sharp nose. the eldest son is 26 but looks 22 and still studying-.-''' no life.
saw a super disgusting chinese singaporean with fucking F9 english. worst of all, with a superbly fake accent. people with F9 standard english should just continue speaking chinese. don't disgrace your own country. _l_

No comments: