Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

deep shit.


finally, i had a chance to express what i've been surpressing to myself for like eternity. and now, for once i had the chance to say it, of course i'm going to say it all out. there is of course, well i feel that some people might dislike me of what i did. if you're gonna change your impression of me just because of what i said to her. i can't stop you. i can honestly tell you i'm a nice person. but i'm human too, i have my emotions. yes, i might have gone overboard. but there's no use crying over spilled milk. it's officially over. and damn, am i glad. and please for crying out loud, stop telling me the same old thing 'bastard sia you', 'why you like that sia? so mean' if you don't understand the situation, don't fucking say all those words based on what you see. you don't know anything. i am very lazy to explain it as well. and when i said, ' when i talk, dont talk back to me' i said that to make you abhor me so that we would never patch up. if you're gonna call daddykins for help and call for back up. i,can't,stop,you,bitch. i can only say i'm in deep shit. this is an issue between both of us, i see no need of you to call for uninvited people where it is none of your concern. HAHA. or are you too afraid to handle it individually with me? i'm in so deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep shit.
lord, i trust you with the power to ensure i'm going to be fine.

No comments: