Translate

Saturday, June 5, 2010

makes a call to tuition centre

receptionist : hello?
me: erm hi. regarding today's science tuition, Julia can't come cause she's not feeling well. so could you help me inform the teacher i can't come?
receptionist : oh okay, i will inform her
me: thank you(: .

hangs up phone. a minute later.
*phone rings*

me : hello?
mom : why you never go for tuition?
me : i got class BBQ.
mom : you know the tuition centre called aunt to inform her about it?
me : *sliently* fuck....
mom : better dont stay overnight okay, k have fun bye.
*hangs up phone*

shit, i am in so much deep shit when i come home tonight. for those of you who dont know, the only person whom i have never been so afraid in my life is my aunt. and she's gonna give me hell knowing that i skipped tuition. FMLFMLFMLFML. FUCK.

No comments: