Translate

Sunday, July 11, 2010



you know what annoys me the most? it's when people think i'm some kind of love aunt agony and they come up confiding into me with their depressing love stories asking me for advice. like seriously, me.
of all people you can ask, why am i the chosen one? people keep telling me that oh "im gonna die without her" "she doesnt like me back" "how can i make her happy?" "how to sustain this relationship?" "what am i gonna do?" honestly, if you think you guys are gonna last a lifetime together then good luck with it. and if you like someone and that someone doesnt like you back, then too bad you got no skills. and come on, she's your fucking girlfriend you should know what cracks her up not me. and you know what else you should do? just shut up and move on with life. what is wrong with you people this age thinking that true love exsists.
Im sorry if it offended you, im just annoyed.

No comments: