Translate

Friday, October 8, 2010

Some people are just...shameless. What is it with these people thinking that "oh, I'm too cool to be friends with XXX, XXX has nothing for me to take advantage off, she's such a turn off." Well, excuse me. I don't know if anyone has told you this but clearly, you are undesirable, a major turn off, an eyesore and the list goes on and who are you to judge this other person who just purely wants to be friends with you. Be glad that someone(who probably suffers from really bad eyesight) would even take the initiative to humbly ask you to accept this friendship. I don't get what is with people who's superiority complex and ego are just so high. Learn to be humble, aite. And of all people, why did you had to come up to me and ask me for advice... And why did I even bother to be so nice.

No comments: