Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2011



had a long talk with mr ryan and some juniors today. pleasantries were exchanged when he suddenly asked what's my ambition. i said i'm still uncertain of what i wanna become and he told me i have great potential in becoming a dj given my advantage of being eloquent in bilingualism and having a 'good' voice. he made me realise that i have the interest towards the media industry which im really thankful he did because as a 17 year old i should by now have in mind what i want to achieve and set a goal now for me to work towards it which previously i was uncertain. Mr Ryan, having being in the media industry for quite some time told me that i could have a future there but the only existing problem now is that the COP for Mass communication is hell low. i like how he said that he said that everyone believes in having a piece of good qualification certificate is tantamount to having being hired then a person with pure talent.

No comments: