Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

I haven't exactly been updating this space as frequently as i have been. i thought i ensemble this post through pictures taken by my blackberry that has done a great job in capturing the slightly more personal moments of my life. so here goes~ 


#1. choosing the ingredients to bake audrey's birthday cake. Juisheng was the one who racked his brain the hardest throughout the whole baking process :)


 racking his brains to make the cake a sweet success for audrey to enjoy :)
 <3<3<3

 skinship~








 mac breakfast supreme deluxe. the bacon was disappointing....

 back to the good old scene days where hoodies were a trend i was so obsessed with skulls and a7x.


 linh's super cute slippers and swollen feet~
 physics remedial during the september holidays. everybody's stressing~ i got to school an hour early cause my clock was working one hour early..

 mac again... haha i remember me and my clique were at mac 15 mins before 12noon and when the clock struck 12 we immediately sprang up from our seats and charged towards the counter cause that's the mcvalue lunchtime.
 awesome strawberry cheesecake~ the best i ever had :)

 when to MBS for a job interview~ hopefully there are job vacancies.
 wah cass violent sia~
 awesome subway discount coupons~

 my butter fingers,dropped a can of mushrooms on feet. who knew it could be so brutal...

 a dildo looking marker from ribena~

 caramel frappe~ my favourite~
 my new contact lenses~


 cute hello kitty facial wash~


 awesome lego architecture~
 friends~

 super cute sec ones and twos~


 gongcha~ not an addict, i dont really find it that addictive :/


 cute casings~

No comments: