Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012




It's awkward, posting here again. It feels like meeting up with an old acquaintance only to realise how different everything has become, how complex. So, its March already. School's commencing in about a  month's time and i'm really taken aback by how time really flies at the speed of light. I'm still working at BR, I fucking love the people there. They're pretty much the only people i hang out with since i started working. My secondary school friends?  Total zero contact. Well, i guess i'm just too busy with work to have contact with anyone else other than my colleagues. Plus, I fucked up. Pathetically sad, but yeah. People, friends... I'm starting to think if i ever had any friend that I've been through thick and thin with. Apparently, no. Meh, doesn't matter. I never really liked depending on someone. Anyways, I hate how i become real tight and close with people and then distance just has to come interrupt our friendship and bam! back to square one of being strangers and conspicuous awkwardness sets in.  I guess that's life huh?

No comments: