Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The one thing i abhor the most about myself, is that i'm always screwing up. I always fuck things up. I bring disappointment. but it was never intentional of me to screw up, really. For some reason, shit just befalls upon me. I'm inwardly a perfectionist,  I'd rather not commit any mistakes if I could cause the last thing I ever wanna hear from anyone is "I'm disappointed in you." People always say "you'll learn from your mistakes, it's fine my dear." but how can i learn when you're not giving me a chance to? and Why do you have to bring up my mistake in the most acrimonious way? Asking me to rest well in the most sarcastic tone ever.  How do you expect to rest well when what you said just sent me to a deeper depth of guilt. I am well aware with every fiber of my body that i've done wrong. It was inadvertent. I apologised. I cried while walking home. What more do you want from me? Do you not trust me anymore?

No comments: