Translate

Monday, October 15, 2012

It all started out with me complaining to Jane about how mundane my school holidays were revolving around only work and more work and that i really wanted a short getaway to maybe Bangkok, Bali or maybe even Boracay before school commences. You know, just anywhere away from reality to eat and shop till my legs go jelly. But knowing the financial inadequacy and strict parental control most of my friends have I didn't thought this trip would be possible. So I just randomly suggested why not we head to KL with Audrey and Cass whose parents are more lenient and surprisingly they complied! Booked the tickets the next day and off we went! hehehe




What i love about Msia is that they sell cosmetic contacts almost everywhere and its dirt cheap for a pair! What i love more is, the more you buy the cheaper it gets. Unlike singapore there's a ban on selling of cosmetic lenses online. I was so enraged but luckily i'm still able to purchase it from our neighbor country!



Coconut shake, I love anything coconut ^^





 Shopping~



Cass was too engrossed with her Shilin chicken she didnt wanna look into the camera-.-
 dilapidated beauty of decayed buildings.



 Had to take the LRT because non of the fucking taxi drivers wanted to pick us up because the traffic was jammed. These coins they're using is their standard ticket!

notice how their LRT station has no barricade, so dangerousssssssssssssss



 yeah the LRT was that crammed



 Finally in our hotel!


 comfy bed is comfy~~~~~


 Cass was so pissed with the Shilin chicken she was eating as it wasnt boneless hahaha




fuck you rich fancy people

 I love taro and its so hard to find any taro desserts in singapore but they have it here everywhere in KL and omg it tastes so gooOooOOOooo000ooood!!!!!!!!!!!! That feeling when you sink your teeth into the first morsel of chewy taro and then you start chewing and chewing and your saliva starts emulsifying the taro and it slowly enters the esophagus. that feeling.... i know im not making any sense thats cause im reliving the moment as im typing this hahaha

 xiao long bao here in kl is only 5.50sgd!!!!! like whuttttttttttttt, say whuttttttttttttttttt

This was me waking up from a really relaxing  massage ^_________^


 Annoying turkish ice cream is annoying.


A very charming and polite street hawker who spoke surprisingly good english. He came up asking me "Hi miss, what would you like?" and when i asked him how much was my food in total, he politely replied "Just a moment, miss." how cute is that hahaha his boss caught me staring at him and he gave me a smirk just like one of the  whatsapp emoticons haha embarassinggggggggggggggg


supper at 2am, good lord
 day 1!

No comments: