Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013


 "Raise your hands if music has ever saved your life or helped you through tough times." 
 -Vic Fuentes
 photo IMG_8829_zps7416e7dc.jpg

 photo IMG_8840_zps78160ee9.jpg

 photo IMG_8838_zpsf827f579.jpg

 photo IMG_8836_zpsd825660b.jpg

 photo IMG_8817_zps6daa933d.jpg

 photo IMG_8820_zps6c351911.jpg

 photo IMG_8815_zps14335ad3.jpg

 photo IMG_8837_zps8973c324.jpg

 photo IMG_8833_zpsf6b35d9e.jpg

Inexplicably euphoric. Free entrance to one of your favorite band's gig is probably one of the best feeling everrrrrrrrrr. The crowd was a meh, but I was visually and aurally raped hehe

Couldn't help but teared while singing along to "Hold on till may" despite the fact that I was horribly  off pitch. He dedicated that song to his older brother who fought with cancer for 6 years and finally defeated it.
 "Raise your hands if music has ever saved your life or helped you through tough times." ahh,
there, vic said it. His signature line at every gig.
Was so close to Tony the whole time. How is it possible that this shy man of a few words can be sooooo sexily attractive while on stage. *fangirls*
Jamie was so hyped up the whole time, I love him I really do even though I find him a litttle arrogant sometimes. Arrogantly attractive.
Mikeeeeeeeeee, the unsung drummer but lusted by so many ladiesssss your ink is sickkkkkkkkkkk.
and of course, Vic. You blew us all away. I don't care if you're 30, I still want the D.
All of this wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for Jaymee. Thank you Jaymee for giving me one of the tickets you won! Very appreciative and thankful :)
Getting to see Pierce The Veil live was so surreal. I can never listen to their songs without thinking of last night. Another band to strike off my list.

No comments: