Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Learn to control your temper. All he did was just asking you to shut up and he just pushed(physically) you away."

Like an evolving hulk, the wrath that erupts from within every single time i am reminded of that incident. Furious at what you said. Disappointment at its peak. "He's just a small boy plus he's unwell, forgive and forget." 
So what if he's younger? Does his ignorance gives him the rights to ask me to shut up for correcting him?
So what if he's physically unwell? Does that give him the rights to physically push me away? Boy, he's sure strong for a sick child.
Do i also get to go home early if i were to cry because i am hungry?
Am i also able to get special treatment if i hyperventilate every single time someone tries to correct me so that i am get away with shit. 
I know you're probably gonna think this is very un-mature of me, speaking of your favourite sick child this way. You're probably shaking your head in dismay while reading this.
Whatever la, I shouldn't be bothered about how you think when you didn't thought of mine when you said those words. 

No comments: