Translate

Monday, January 26, 2009


i don't know why but every year of this day,
i feel so....grouchy/emoish/angry/moody.
last year, during this same day.
i threw a big trantum.
this year, i just don't feel happy.
went to waterloo street to pray with my mom.
but i didn't went in the temple as there are alot of praying.
so many people that there were police there.
reasons why i don't wanna go in:
-i don;t want ashes all over me,
-i don't want to brush myself against china people,
-i will be freaking pissed off with all the smoke and china accents
-i don't want to cause more air pollution.
I want to watch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button & UnderWorld!!
i took the photo under the inspiration of UnderWorld.
oh yeah,
guess what made me happy for a while today?
it's when my mom bought bananas.
yeah, it's lame.
comment on my photo?

No comments: