Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2009


i oh-so-love fringes that conceal my eyes.

okay, it's been quite a while since i last blogged.
well, these few days has been an emotional rollercoaster to me.
so so so many things happened.
mid-years are like next week? fuck.
i've never been good in exams.
lethargicness is killling me.
my head feels like as though there's a piece of glass going through it.
sometimes i wish i wasn't that cheerful.
and how i wished i was like the little boy who acted in the sixth sense.
that would be awesome. well, for me.
sometimes i wish i didn;t smile that much.
sometimes i wish people are intimidated by me.
sometimes i just wish i could punch you in the face and get away scott-free.
sometimes i wish i wasn't that emotional.
sometimes i wish i wasn't that stupid.
sometimes i just wish i had the courage.
sometimes i wish that i can tell it to you straight of how i feel of you.
sometimes i wish that time would go slower.
sometimes i wish time would just go back.
sometimes i wish that i didn;t have to try so hard in getting your attention.
somebody, please, pull the trigger.


and to you,
from today onwards.
i'm not going to hide my dislike towards you.

No comments: