Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2010

it wasn't as crowded as i thought.



Went back to my "original" house to collect some stuff that i've left there for centurys. so i decided to get my dad's DSLR since i've gotten his permission already. but i neglected one point. when i said it was my dad's DSLR, the DSLR belonged to my dad's generation. and my dad's generation, during his time cameras run on films and double A batteries. -.- it was a total dissapointment when i saw it. D; but it's still in good condition. i just have to figure it out myself on how to deal with this baby since the manual instruction's in french-.- grrrr.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decided to call jane out since she wanted to buy a new purse and bag. met her at ION. damn, the caucasian guy standing next to her was BOOMZXZ. whatever. moving on, bought a new wallet at TOPMAN like finally. went to alot of places but jane still couldn't find her desired bag. to me, when i set my eyes on something, she was like "jus buy only. buy la" but she herself was like "idk if i should buy leh, dont want la. see first" walou eh. LOL ! ION>WISMA>FEP : she somehow psycho-ed me to buy a new bag-.->313@SOMERSET : jane bought her hot pink purse at F21>BUGIS>ILUMA. and finally at ILUMA she bought a red bag. reached home at 10++ it was a good experience(:

No comments: