Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2010

once upon a time, i didn't give a damn.


jane told me about a peculiar dream she had.
" i dreamt that your mother commited suicide. and i saw you sitting alone staring at a piece of paper looking very downcasted. then i came over asking if you were okay. i got no reply. you were still staring at the piece of paper which i presume was the death certificate. i repeated my previous question. and slowly you reached out the death certificate to me but halfway i snatched it from you and to my horror the certificate was stained with crimson blood and it got some on my hand. i was petrified" and **poof** i woke up. i asked her if she had any recollection of why my mother committed suicide, she couldnt remember. all she remembered my mother saying was "sorry..." and the rest was a mystery. the freaky part was that what i wore on that day to meet her was the exact description she she had mention in her dream. freakyyyyyyyyyyyy. and when i told my mother she was like : " CHOY CHOY CHOY !!! eh, btw ah. jane got dream of any numbers anot? can go buy eh. " MY MOTHER IS SO LOL.

No comments: