Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2011



 HAHAHA OMG VALERIE!!! FREAKING SCARY

 mmmm nazirien...








 zhiyao so cute :)

 mmmmmmmm matching ah linh and jordan hehehe






 sigh...


 haha probably the first unglam shot i have of zenia.


 aww cute cass
 valerie~~<3<3<3
 varthini<3<3<3
 nazi<3<3<3 my first friend in secondary school

 my serangoon khaiki<3 sigh, i really love these two ladies. especially sashi. she's so loud and vulgar but in an acceptable way. both of them are so adorable ahhhhh im gonna miss taking the same bus to school with them ):







 freaking cute


 super freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
 my jiejie juliana~ juliana's the most humble person ive ever known. she's so neutral with everyone there is no way anyone would dislike her or even judge her based on first impressions cause she's so damn nice :)

 I really reallly love this photo, probably my favourite. it depicts a very typical scene of 5N1 with hanjie's usual   childness disturbing jinglong. Along with zhiyao's intrinsic cuteness, jane's unglamness and juisheng's.... very arched conspicuous eyebrows. lol
 jane:)


 ah mo~

my favourite group of people in class. yeah i know they're all chinese not that im racist but we get along really well :)



 twitter gang

 drey dont cry im here for you :)


 shina darling!! have you read the letter i gave you? are you touched? please remember my love for you is eternal. you are like a bouquet of sunbeam that melted the ice of my soul reconstructing the rhythmic pattern of my pulse. i love you like a love song baby~








oh god, you had no idea how much courage i mustered to ask my eyecandy to take a photo with me. so fucking elated~~ i dont care if you think im a pedo i just find him really gooooood loooooking! woooOOoO00OOOOoooo




 haha linh got her shot with gary as well, happy Vietnamese :)


super eccentric in a cute way :)

the rest are up on fb. the unglam ones goes here :)

No comments: