Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2011



So, i had no intention of attending all of the consultation lessons today but Ms Chan called me up while i was still in lovely slumber, asking me to come to school because apparently the P is raging over the meager amount of students that came to school and so *poof* there i was in school with only 3 pathetic students in class for chinese.

Anywaysssssssssss, today's Nazirien's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAZIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3 So i got some people to write their well wishes on a card for her and boy was she touched. oh, she came to school looking like Medusa with her hair all curly, ruffled and tousled! it was funny how everyone teased her of coming to school with her bed hair.

Okay, so this is the part where i start to rant about this oversized bitch. What you did was very unethical. your acts could barely demand a shred of respect from me. You managed to made a gargantuan fuss over something so trivial and you're even willing to risk ruining the friendship of 5 years over money. oh society, what has the world become? and i dont think what i posted on my twitter was inappropriate, offensive or whatever i just merely stated facts. i know you dont like me because of what i posted. yep cool with me, i can't give two hoots about it but you dont try to steal my friend away alright. you dont like him talking or having any form of contact with me well thats just too bad cause  i aint gonna give a shit. you're just a big bully  no matter how hard you try to deny. i really cannot be bothered with people like you. your grasp of english is like shit and you're always contradicting yourself. OH I AM NOT A BULLY. tskkkkkkkk yeah right.

No comments: