Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2011



I hate Christmas carols. I really do.  Yeah, i know i sound like a humbag but christmas carols annoy the shit outta me. specially since its been played everywhere in singapore ever since october. like really?? october??? I understand your enthusiasm for christmas but  there's still like 2 more months away from december. Already now in the month of november christmas decorations are up in every mall now.  I remembered working in a supermarket during the holidays and everyday i come to work enduring the excruciating torture of having to listen to christmas carols on repeat. "holy night.... slient night...." " noel... noel..." "this is the season to get jolly..." the experience was horrible, really. Christmas doesn't excites me mainly because i never celebrated it before. its always just turkey, ham, decorating the mini pine tree and thats basically it. Okay, i shouldnt be querulous about the commencing festive season. its all about joy and giving eh?  on an irrelevant note, i'm starting work next wednesday and i'm stokedddddddd! hehehe

No comments: