Translate

Friday, November 4, 2011





wooohooo! so all the core subject papers are downnnnnn, baby! i'm only left with History, Mother Tongue and Science MCQ~ After that, its an oasis of calmness.  SS paper was a breeze. ALL HAIL SRI LANKA HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA~~ for the first fucking time, i managed to finish my paper within an hour and a half. I was lucky cause chapters of SS i studied came out in the SEQ section, so all is well :)
Anyways.....

Things I look forward to during the month of november:

1. End of O fucking levels. yeah, i believe i'm not the only one here who's anticipating the butt end of this 22 days excruciatingly languid torture.

2.
That's right, Misfits season 3!!! I loved the first 2 seasons, absolutely amazing and humorous. I love the cast of Misfits especially Iwan Rheon and Robert Sheehan. but there's critiques about the show not living up to the standards of the previous 2 episodes but whatever i still wanna watch it. Its already out in the UK i wanna watch it so badly but its not on funshion yet and gifs of season3 are taunting me all over tumblr gahhhhhhhhhhh. 

3.
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,The autotrophs began to drool,Neanderthals developed tools,We built a wall (we built the pyramids),Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries,That all started with the big bang! i'm currently at season 4 right now( i know i'm slow), really really am addicted to this show. Jim Parsons is an amazing actor, he totally deserved the emmy awards. 



3. Dreadful but yes, getting a job. I'm as broke as a pauper now so i really am in a need of a job to satisfy my materialistic needs. 


4.
Losing weight. Yes, i've gained so much over the past 10 months I can literally leave footprints while walking on concrete its disgusting. I hate putting on weight, I don't wanna go back to looking like some oversized fat fuck with so many layers of double chins that it looks as if i'm staring at you over a pile of pancakes. fats are gross.


5.


Yes, tina jittaleela  from "Yes Or No" is coming to singapore!!!! well, not exactly in november but december. Either way, I'm stoked!!! Brina, remember your promise that you'll go with me to her fan sign okay!!!

No comments: