Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



My first pony tail in uniform since sec 1 LOL. Soooooooooooo, yesterday was judgement day, it went okay i guess even though i started tearing when i entered the hall just like n levels. soo yeah, i gotten 16 points :/ Disappointing but i shall not complain, at least im eligible for poly admission. Plus, i didn't disappoint anyone except for Mrs Gloria for not getting an A for english. Sorry Mrs G, i wanted an A myself too.  When i held my O level certificate in my hands, i became...... phlegmatic. Like an oasis of calmness washed over me as if i've reached nirvana. I wasn't sad, neither happy. Even with all the "Congrats Julia!" I'm still Just, emotionless.... After which, I went to work.

Ryoma: "You satisfied with your results?"
Me: "Not really, slightly disappointed."
Ryoma: "Really? But you don't look disappointed."
Me: "Yeah, i have no idea whhy. I feel emotionless."
Ryoma: "Yeah, thats why i've been telling everyone! You're emotionless."

Sigh, there i am. A human figurine devoid of emotions lol. Sian ji pua.

No comments: