Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Ronan Parke<3

Its scary how people hate on each other. The gushing fury and resentment that triggers within you, along with the spate of angry words that you emit when you hear that abominable name. They would curse and swear at you, wishing you would fail in whatever you do. Also, going around telling people how detestable you are. You can never underestimate one's ability to ruin someone else's social life. That's how scary we earthlings are. That's why i constantly keep reminding myself to not step on anyone's toes. I'm not the person that everyone would hate on( or at least that's what i think). I'm generally okay with people, but i tend to tease people a lot so that's something i should abate on. I have hate in me too but i try not to let it take its toll on me. I'll remind myself "Hating someone requires a lot of energy and i dont wanna waste my energy on someone who's not worth it." Works all the time.

No comments: