Translate

Friday, April 27, 2012

















I cant remember when was the last time i actually used my laptop. The sense of familiarity of typing after so long. ahhhh, i do miss it. Yep, so school's started and i must say i quite like it despite the fact that i've to take up maths and physics all over again. Its okay, I can deal with it. I like my classmates, they're fun^^ Still in the midst of getting to know them better so awkward silences are inevitable. Plus i'm in the school of engineering, a male dominated school so i get to see a lot of eyecandies so that's a plus point for me! hehehehe . I do miss secondary school life sometimes. Tertiary life is a whole new level. New people, new surrounding. Oh, and i swear TP is influxed with scene kids. I've seen it for myself now. No doubt, TP lives up to its name of "School of scene". Also my self esteem is slowly diminishing everyday with the gargantuan amount of pretty girls in campus. Le sigh.

No comments: