Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I don't know what you see in me but thank you for seeing something in me. I love how you would send me pictures of your stupid face. I love how you would look at me with your eyes dramatically enlarged and pouted lips begging me to help you with something. Every time you do that, i would squeal in exhilaration inwardly wanting to pinch those chubby cheeks of yours so badly. Sometimes, i cant help but feel that my crush for you is a tad too blatant and i'm so damn petrified of you realizing or finding out. Things never turn out well when your crush finds out that you're crushing on them. I highly doubt you'll ever like me back. There are a whole lot more prettier girls out there your age with better personalities. I've come to terms that I really do like you. I dont know when did this started but it sucks to know that you're leaving. For good. I dont want you to leave. I guess no one does but you're leaving to pursue your dreams so i'm happy for ya in that sense. I'm gonna miss you even more, much more than I am already missing you now as i'm typing this. Sigh.

No comments: