Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I can't talk to you without your girlfriend's face being visualised in mind. How she's gonna reprimand you for still being in contact with me. How you're taking out time to talk to me. How I took the initiative to start a conversation with you. How she,as the world's most insecure girlfriend will scroll through your boyfriend's text messages and point out any and every single fuck reason to hate me even more. I know that you don't like me but I never knew why. For being your boyfriend's friend? Well, sucks to be me because we started out and friends and have been that way ever since.  The closest we got was just good friends. Our friendship has always been platonic. We've never crossed the fine line of being more than friends. Our conversations and actions were never flirtatious. Why are you hating me for being a friend? Are you going to hate every single one of his female friends? Come take some time and get to know me. You will realise how your precious-I-can't-live-without darling boyfriend and i have alwaus remained as friends because i am very repulsively unattractive, if that makes you feel any better. I feel like im getting hated  on for being just a friend. I mean, I don't want to keep a distance away from your boyfriends because we've done nothing against your conscience. But I guess maybe I should. So that your relationships get better , you feel more secure with me eliminated out of your 'what makes me insecure list' and I will be back to square one. Still trying to find my place in life. Sian. I'm really damn Sian.

No comments: