Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013





Hello there,
                  the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue~
Sorry bout the random Blink182 lyrics. Hehe

Well, I'm back to this neglected space again after what seemed like eternity. This space was and still is the place where I unleash the emotional turmoils trashing my lungs, fucking up my respitatory system, making life so hard to breath.  Where I feel most expressive of my feelings as I translate them into words. 

So much has transpired since the last time I've blogged, most of them being despondent ones unfortunately. I never knew how to deal with my problems other than bottling them up. I still find it hard to trust people. I am still unable to open up without struggling to fight the inarticulateness choking up in my throat. I am still that awkward fool whenever I meet new people.  I hate myself sometimes. Speaking of being awkward, I got introduced to 2 of my classmates's friends recently. One of them having similiar music taste, she thought we would click.  Feeling the need to widen my social circle, I agreed to join them for dinner. I ended up listening to their conversation the whole time. I was genuinely listening but I guess everyone present thought of it as an excuse to pass off  me being awkward.
I hate myself sometimes.

No comments: