Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i laughed my fats off.

my china gang went to find me this morning. waved at them ;]
school today was pretty alright?
chinese class was the hilarious. mosheng started to sing old classic songs and it was hilarious. HQ doesn't seem to mind anyway.and there was this term that meant 'made an extra effort' and the teachher asked us when did we made an extra effort and mosheng said 'when shitting.' laughed my ass off. audrey made muffins! yum,yum.
i realised i spend most ofmy time dozing of in class recently. then SS, the period where i literally laughed my ass off. this was actuaaly the first time i actuaaly noticed how V2 and sashi quarelled(?). poor me, i was sitting in between V2 and sashi. i tell you, it is damn funnny! i was laughing like hell. khairi,V2 and V1 were as again, picking on sashi. damn funny, damn funy, damn funny! i laughed but tried not to but failed at almost every line they said even though few were in tamil. V2 was laughing at my expression.
there was this part which i remembered fondly,
sashi: you idiot la you V2. idoit la you. idoit,idoit.
V1 interupts,
V1: eh sashi, why you calling out your parent's name?

i don't know if you get it but that's classic. but disrespectful.
then, CT. about bullying.
nazirien complained about V2 verbally bullying her and i was dragged into the picture.

nazirien: ms. chan. i want to complain. V2 keep bullying me. blah.blah.blah.
V2: no,no. where got? *defends himself*
sashi & nazirien: we got witness!
*points to me*
me: walou,eh.


what a hilarious day.

then homes with jane.
chatted alot.

No comments: