Translate

Friday, July 31, 2009

teachers nowadays. such a dissapointment.

I swear i hate that fucking concave face woman,angie low. she's one MOFO. and that, that botak physics training teacher. so effing annoying.
had physics for the first period. i sat on the floor talking to audrey cause there wasn't any extra chairs around. then that botak came in. if you don't know who i'm talking about,i'll try to get a picture.
anyways, he came in. then came up to me.

Botak: hello? you all understand chinese right? okay. i used to be from a boy's school, st.andrews. then when i went to JC. it was a mix school right? then i and a few boys were observin girls. wah, they sibei chor lor one lei.they sit until the leg open so wide la.(refering to me) i mean the face still okay, not retard one.
wha's your name ar girl?

Me: why do you care?

calls me up infront.

Botak; wha's your name?
Me: Julia.
Botak: you have boyfriend?
Me: NO..
Botak: i know you're not my daughter, i cannot control you whatsoever. but one day if you meet one guy you like then if he sees you sitting like this he will think that why this girl so chor lor one. then he will leave a bad impression of you. blah,blah,blah. (continues bullshitting)
Me: excuse me, you're making me uncomfortable.
Botak: oh, erm. i think you can go back to your sit already.

fucking botak spoil my whole mood.



cute right? teachers also filrt.






GUESS WHO WON?

i thnk mr.yap heard me say fuck. he said i've been not focusing nowadays. SIGH.

No comments: