Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2009

i am impevious to pain. yeah right.




Looks like someone's angry. Oopsie!

actually there is a reason behind all these violence. i can't say that it's been fully resolved cause sometimes there's this grudge i bear in me. it's actually nothing but somehow it bothers me. i don't blame you,really. most of the time i just do it out of pure random-ness and it just so happens that you're with me and i just hit you. fine, i admit i'm a sadist. i know you've repeated yourself alot of times that it huets. well, that, i apologise. i'll try to induce the pain that i inflict on you or maybe find someone else. LOL.

doing strange and eccentric things are more or less my trademark. but if it hurts you emotionally or physically. do tell me. i will try to change.


i would like to keep mum. hope you'll respect my decision.

but if couriousity does get a bad hold of you. i'm sorry.

No comments: