Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2009

happy birthdayy.


yesterday's was junru and wanhong's birthday. went J8 with my mom to select presents for them. i fell in love with an adidas sling bag and walou, my mom bought it, sadly it's for junru:(:(:(

i was like damn sad. my mother ignored me. but she agreed to get me the lovely camera! woots. then headed to northpoint and ate some indian rice and i swear it sucked. yucks. then went to my aunt's tuition to celebrate the birthday. two words- damn noisy. i was the only adolscence and it was like, communication barrier. the adults were too old to have anything in commom while the kids were like playing with pokemon cards and board games. all the children there were like very excited and started playing with balloons running around like hungry chickens. the only reason i went there was for the cake. the cake was awesome. :):) but still i had fun. and omg, there was a ABC in the tuition centre. like hot only. sec one somemore. -.-'''







before,

after

see how conspicious my sister is compared to the other children-.-''


i was playing with my phone and this kid came up to me and asked i could take a photo of him and so i did. then he asked me to play board games with me and i said no. he reminds me of chicken little:)
he was amazed when he saw his face on my phone and keep giggling at it.
bromance.
me & gerald.


woots! i bought this cute little keychain yesterday and i'm lovin it already. :):):)







watch this lame litle retard afraid to pull the trigger of some party popper thingy.

No comments: