Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

tie me a bow and i'll give you a wow.

aye, chinese paper2 no need study one. all from outside the textbook. tsk, make us worry only. i think i failed compo. alot of words don't know how to write. luckily i brought the dictionary. :) went J8 after that. ate mac. finally i ate the mega mac again. muahahaa. jane was stil eating her cheese burger when i finished mine. pwnz. i also ate faster than that guy. double pwnz. LAME-.-

1minute before paper2.
we bought the ribbon clips as a clique thingy. i had no idea where to clip it on me. i'm still searching.



audrey and jane clip the ribbon on my head and dared me to walk all the way to the bus stop and yeah, i did. i looked like an idoit attracting stares. see the clip?



my hair looks long. yucks.


No comments: