Translate

Friday, October 16, 2009

I Know Emily's Ass.

went IKEA @ tampanies today with jane,audrey & joycelin. a freaking awesome place to hang out. i love the chocolate mousse there and audrey's toffee(?). :):):) and of course the meatballz. :):):) i wanna try the princess cake some other time again. went around looking at showrooms. we each bought a cactus, i love my cactus. mine is with ZEBRA PRINGS! awesome, i know.we're gonna place it at our tables in school. jane bought candy jars. i saw a totally orange room. it was like, WOW. I WANT IT. then ate the swedish ice-cream, my childhood favourite. headed to GIANT. well, not so nice. very cheap plus malaysia.


the food we ate:)

hi, i'm in a photo frame in IKEA's showroom leh. next time go there, see if you can spot me. ;)


photo's with audrey and jane. hope audrey's camera is fine. i'm so effing tired now. plus my shoulder's aching. gonna sleep now. chao~




No comments: