Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


As nonchalant as i might seem to be for tomorrow's release of the O level MT results. That's because i have this weird belief that if i were to say out what my expected grades will be, it'll turn out to be the contrary. but i'm actually freaking the fuck out. my body is hovered with earthquakes of emotions. i'm really clueless on what grade i'm gonna get. paper 1 was fine, paper 2 was terrible!!! i can only hope that my listening comprehension and oral will pull my grades up :/ I really want my grasp of chinese to be a poor A2 at best because i know i'm capable of getting it! or at least i think i can... I usually pin high hopes on my languages to pull my overall grades up. ahhh whatever the case, all the best to everyone getting their mt results back tomorrow! we need all the luck we can. 


speaking of the mother tongue language, people seemed fairly surprised at my fluency of spoken chinese. I don't know what gives the impression of me being labelled a "ABC" or "ang moh pai". I just merely replied in the same language people speak to me and which in my case, most of the people i know are english speakers. I'm bilingual and i will continue to be as i do not want to be a typical singaporean who are mostly monolingual. 

No comments: