Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2011

i had a conversation with mark last night that got me pondering... he said i had this "magical ability" where people just tell me everything about themselves; and when i say everything ,yes it includes their secrets as well.  that was when an epiphany struck me where i realized he's not wrong... People do tell me things about themselves. its bizarre though, people having this proclivity of divulging their secrets/ clandestine thoughts or whatever to me. i'm not gonna lie, i'm actually a pretty good listener. maybe that explains... He offered me an opinion as worth following, that is, to take up psychology. which was what got me pondering if i should. its an interesting thought. but i think im gonna repudiate that thought. Psychology studies is very appealing to popularity, with that it follows the ridiculously high cut off points which i highly doubt i'll be able to obtain. oh well. on a irrelevant note, i am repulsed at my mangled english......

No comments: