Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2011

i take back my words where previously i said i judge people based on their taste on music. especially kpop. now that, i, erm... i...er... i've started listening to kpop... yeah you heard me. so i'm withdrawing my statement. its actually pretty addictive. well, i don't listen to it a lot. only to the mainstream ones but omg kpop singers are so attractive, unbelievably drop dead gorgeous. like choi siwon, hwang chansung, ok taecyeon and etc! i've not lost my west side pride though, its still in me ;) i hate my group of friends, they got me liking kpop. ): since we're on this topic i'm just gonna name a few of my favourite kpop groups. 2pm, BigBang, SuperJunior and 2NE1~ not a fan of asian girl groups like SNSD. the stereotypical  cutesy girly asians but compared to 2NE1 they've got spunk and attitude! hehehe kk i shall stop here~

No comments: