Translate

Saturday, July 7, 2012












I love fridays. I mean, who doesnt? School ended at 12pm instead of the usual 1pm, so zoom! Off i head to RP to meet the fatties and for Ignite! I went to find Lydia in her class and i swear her class was so cozy and comfortable, such a conducive environment to study in. Or in my case, to sleep in. My lovely sheena came down all the way from Clementi to meet us at RP! aww<3 I love how things haven't changed one bit between us. Linh's still as loquacious as before and she got prettier(jealous). My Sheeny is still shy when i confess my love to her. Mo's still as gargantuan as before especially with his new haircut he has a uncanny resemblance to Kang Ho Dong. Yao's still the same old man bitch with his bitchy acrimonious replies( i still love you) and of course not forgetting Brina, hyperactive taeyeon hxc fan. Wishing the rest was here.

No comments: