Translate

Monday, July 16, 2012

So many questions in my head but I don't wanna ask questions to answers i don't wanna know. What if I can't handle the truth. What if I can't deal with the fact that I really am slowly fading into blurs of sepia. Into the plunge of your mind concealed with this newfound "favourite" of yours. I never saw myself as your favourite. I never felt qualified or pretty enough to be. But, she is pretty and definitely good enough to be your favourite. I'm back to square one of being someone whom you won't even bother to remember my name. I don't know why I'm taking this shit so seriously. I guess I'm too attached. I dont know if this post is even legible. My english is fuckibg mangled and also im typing this while enduring an excruciating ovary crushing pain of menstrual cramp. Fuck this shit, why do I even bother to give a fuck. 氣死人

No comments: