Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012











Let me commence this post by wishing Ben a happy 18th birthday! Best wishes :) Celebrated Ben's birthday at Seoul Garden which was also Ming's virgin visit. Apparently she has never bbq before so she was absolutely clueless on how the food should be cooked. Such a cutie. Afterwards we headed over to town to chill. The rest decided to play L4D at cineleisure while Farah and I decided to head over to M&S's food hall for some snack shopping hehehe. I couldn't help but felt really inferior walking next to her the whole time because she has gotten a lot of heads turning and eyes fixed on her because Farah is really very attractively pretty. Walking next to her, I've probably gotten quite a number of "the ugly friend" stamped on me from any passerby.   On an irrelevant note, I am so relieved that this whole graded wrtorial presentation is over! I could feel the nervousness and anxiety alleviated from me. It's like an oasis of calmness. I never really liked presenting presentations mainly because nobody ever bothers to listen to the speaker or the slides. So yeah. Follow me on instagram: Juliaylt.

No comments: