Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

My skin hates me... so envious of how some people win the hereditary lottery when it comes to good skin, just as others are blessed with the kind of metabolism that lets them eat vast amounts of pizza, chocolate, and ice cream without gaining an ounce. I am steadily gaining weight... which is not a good sign. Gaining weight is never anything near positive to me. My folks are always "像你这个年龄的女孩子胖一点比较好看。“ which translate: "Girls your age look better with more weight on." LIES, ALL A PACK OF LIES I DARE SAY. Who the fuck wants their thighs to be capable of juggling Mississippi waves, or with fats bulging out from their waists like a patty in a hamburger or with the flapping fats on your arms capable of producing wind. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME LOOK BETTER????????? I am back to, or have always been in to my self demoralizing state  where i hate myself for everything... This time round I will do something about it. To repudiate my acne and fats. There will not be a repetition where i was called numerous names and violently bullied by other kids because I was fatter and still am ugly... If all else fails even by the age of 20. Plastic surgery, please work your magic on me... 

No comments: