Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012


Overwhelmed by shock. For a moment, it felt like as though both my respiratory system was impaired. I found it so hard to believe, almost impossible. Who'd knew? I have this ability of finding things out and what I accidentally found out just killed the fuck out of me pretty badly. I felt a fragment of my heart shattering. This was something I had least expected... Sorry, make that " something I would have never thought would happen". Then again, she's an attractive full fledged lady. Pretty, funny and lovable. While I'm just a repulsive teenage loser who can't pull off both natural and cosmetic beauty, has an incurable diurnal addiction of stalking people online and edits her own photo with a few apps before uploading it to Instagram. (Loser level: Julia) good to know you're not lonely anymore. I just don't wish to know about your progress with her... I'll get over you, eventually.

No comments: