Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

Where do i even begin? I suppose by saying "Im sorry" is a good start  Well, I really messed up this time. I'm sure you're getting used to that by now. I've known you for 5/6 years now  . Looking back, I realised how much of an asshole friend i was to you and i cant believed that i actually said those stupid and immature things. but i suppose hindsight is always 20/20.  It was stupid and I wasn’t the friend that you expected me to be. Even if I explain my actions, it still doesn’t justify that I did say some pretty hurtful things.  It was wrong, stupid and immature of me and you did not deserve any of the grief and anger I have caused you.  You did not deserve it, and you certainly did not deserve it from someone who calls you their friend for 6 years.   But I want to make amends. I truly do. You’re too important of a person to lose and I hate myself for realizing that now rather than earlier. I love you drey, i really do. Happy 18th birthday.

now a trip down memory lane, 


Sec 3 camp

Cant remember when was this taken but you did say benjamin leo was cute hahaha

a very random trip down to the playground that was demolished a year after and when i was into scary lenses.... what was i thinking...



midnight movie with hanjie jordan and richard, ikr they're like the last people we would hang out with alone


one minute before chinese paper 2

the day when we decided to learn how to ride a bicycle at bishan park. I still remembered you paid for my expenses that day as my birthday present. You were the first to learn how to ride the bicycle but you fell off when riding over a bump hahahaha

 a very common unglam shot from one of our swimming sessions...

when we were all working at propnex... i miss those days

not forgetting to end this post with a photo of us staying over at our best friend's house :)

No comments: