Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012




Tears welled up the brim of your eyes. Those somnolent bloodshot eyes. You're slowly losing your equilibrium. You find yourself losing position. You feel your sanity fraying. There are some people whom you miss, and you can feel the burnt embers searing along the edges of your memories as you think of them. You want to not give a fuck anymore but am too responsible a person to actually do it. I wish I could do more than just listen. I want to help you.  I'd like you to be genuinely happy. I'd like everyone to be genuinely happy. That'll make me happy. I hope once you leave this exhausting place, you'll be welcomed by a long lost well acquainted friend. Freedom. What you deserve most. Just leave everything behind and dive into a limitless peaceful world of azure blue. You can do this, i know it. Fighting!

No comments: