Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012





why is it that people are always shouting at each other? why can't they just get along? why must there always be a hurling of vulgarities and a spate of angry words. why the fuck can't you guys find a amicable way to solve your fucking problems instead of fucking raising your voice. I am sick of all this shit and its always the same fucking shit. why............ Sometimes, just sometimes, I want to kill myself. I don't want to live anymore. I've given up hope on so many things. Hopes on a better tomorrow, a better future. Dashed. I dont see it coming. Not even a slightest glimpse of hope. I just dont want to deal with anything anymore. I want to fall into eternal slumber. I don't see the worth in my existence. Wait, correction: I don't have an existence given the countless times i've been ignored by so many people. I am a fucking useless worthless pathetic self pitying low life ugly piece of shit. I want to die, the suicidal tendencies are calling back at me again. The minute i woke up this morning, i was on the verge of a mental breakdown. Pulled my hair so hard, so much came out. but suicide is both stupid and irresponsible. I don't want to die a weakling escaping from my troubles. Fuck you Julia fuck you.

No comments: