Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ive always believed that there is a plausible explanation behind everything and anything. Be it scientifically, logaically or spiritually. Like why are ants attracted to sweet things?  How does the helicopter work? What made Amanda Bynes go cray cray? How do you know if jesus really does exist? What is it about Justin Bieber that makes girls all over the world swoon over him? How is it possible that Jennifer Aniston is still such a babe even at the age of 44? These questions remain boundless, but there is a answer to it all. 

You are a intricate creature, you left me bemused. Bewildered by the confinement of reasons as to why are you ignoring me. The silence has never been more audible. I just wish you had a way to tell me instead of just giving me the cold shoulder. In person or virtually or whatever. I understand that some people are bad with words, or am lacking in the courage department. Just find a god damn way to tell the other person. No one deserves to feel left out, isolated. If you feel like whatever bullshit you're facing right now is going nowhere, then make it end. Be it on a good or bad note. Create a finish line for yourself, you finish it, look back and have no regrets. I normally do not address to issues/ rumours/ incidents that are not offensive or doesn't bother me. I'm still living the life. But I feel the burn every fucking time you ignore me. Talk to me, in anyway you are comfortable in. I'm all ears. You know that.

No comments: