Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The sky was dark, all filled with gloom. Ladened down with darkened gloom. There I was in a lightless crate, floating on gigantic waves and furious winds. As I lay in the claustrophobic confines of the quaky crate in a foetus position, all I could hear were a thousand ghastly fingerstips tapping on the surface on the crate.
 I felt a prescene, there was someone else in this confinement with me. He called out to me, in a slow, soothing and warm voice "I know you're in struggling in agony, we're anxious to have you with us. You deserve to be somewhere beautiful, just like you. Come, I'll bring you there. Give me your hand."
Deceived by the alluring voice, I turned around only to find Demise staring right at me; and in that moment, my respiratory system was impaired as I felt death lay its artic fingers around my throat. Choking on inarticulateness, I struggled to stay alive but clearly Death was possessed greater endurance than me. I gave in... and again in that moment, I felt something. Only different. This time, I felt bliss.

No comments: