Translate

Thursday, May 21, 2009




alot of things have been going on nowadays.
i've got some stupid fund raising project on monday.
i've got a meeting with cbss students tomorrow.
and collection of class tee money.
and what's worst is that i'm in charge.
it sucks being the leader but i kinda like it.
i like the stress and challenges that awaits me. it makes me feel good.
sometimes i wished i was a prefect. i told vinod about it and he totally demoralized me.

my MYE results are screwed.
i didn't do as well as i expected.
i scored a border line for almost every subject.
sometimes i wondered if a knock on my head can make me smart, maybe i'll try it.
but that's just drama.

attention to all 3n1 students:
please submit the class tee money latest by next week.
the amount is $20.
those who are unable to submit the money will be unable to get their class shirt.
thank you.


i'm fatigued.
lethargicness is killlllling me.
i'm sick and tired of everything.
i just wanna close my eyes and rest.
i don't want to keep it as a slient obsession anymore.
it's a torturous thing to endure.
je vous bien aime.

kris allen won. screw you,america.

No comments: